Certain labour-intensive tasks can eat into Finance's time. In order to help you streamline such mundane work, we built the Task Automation feature at Fyle.
Make Fyle do your work
Fyle has some tasks that can be automated completely, not just for you as Finance, but for your employees too.
- Submit: If your employees have tracked expenses that they forget to report, they can set up a task that automatically reports all expenses, unless they have a policy violation. Your employees save time and eliminate the need for manual intervention.
- Approve: In an approver's case, Fyle can automate approvals seamlessly. They simply have to set up a task and the approval conditions, and Fyle will auto-approve the reports, based on the set criteria.
- Send Back: If there are reports that are submitted with repetitive mistakes, your approvers can configure a task that returns the report the moment it is submitted with the error. For example, if employees submit expense reports with company policy violations, approvers can automate the send-back process with Fyle.
- Verify: For verifiers that have to verify multiple expense reports every day, a task can be set up. For instance, if an expense report contains expenses with receipts attached and follows all the company policies, Fyle can verify it for them automatically.
- Move to Payment Queue: As Finance, you can define a task that can move expense reports to the payments queue if all the conditions necessary for reimbursement are met.
How do I set it up?
Setting up tasks in Fyle is very simple. Irrespective of the user role, you can set them up from the settings menu.
Step 1: Go to the Task Automation tab in the settings menu.
Step 2: Click on "Add Task" and choose the task you want automated. Assume you’re an employee that needs to automate expense submission.
Step 3: Choose the conditions that need to be met for Fyle to submit the expenses on your behalf. For example, if you want Fyle to submit expenses under $75, you can set the conditions, and Fyle will report all expenses under $75 without any manual intervention.
Step 4: Set up how often you want Fyle to run the task (you have the following options for scheduling the task: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly) and name the task for easy reference.
That's it! Fyle will now submit all expenses created that are under $75 automatically every week on Monday.
Spend your valuable time on other essential tasks
We understand the value of your time, and we built Fyle from the ground up to ensure you save time and minimize the manual work. You can focus on value-adding finance tasks instead, while Fyle takes care of all the repetitive ones. If you would like to see the platform in action, schedule a demo with us today.