This article is custom-designed for you, if:
- You are a high-performing sales professional
- You are looking for networking opportunities
- You are looking to connect with like-minded individuals
- You are looking to add to your skill set and enhance your industry knowledge
- You are looking to set yourself at par with the industry standards
If this sounds like you, you’re at the right place. We have curated a list of events that would help add value to your career and subsequently your organization.
Gartner CSO & Sales Leader Conference
- Value Add: Sessions are backed by independent research and peer insights. You can expect to gain critical insights to drive key initiatives at your organization. Additionally, you can learn how to develop, lead and manage high performing sales teams.
- Networking Opportunities: Sales leaders from leading global organizations.
- Location: Las Vegas, USA
- Date: September 17-19, 2019
- Register for the Sales Leader Conference.
Hypergrowth by Drift
- Value Add: At Hypergrowth, you can learn strategies for building, selling, and marketing products in a customer-centric world.
- Networking Opportunities: Sales and marketing leaders.
- Location: London (UK), Boston (USA), San Francisco (USA)
- Dates: June 10, September 3, November 18, 2019; respectively
- Register for Hypergrowth.
- Value Add: Inbound, features four days of inspiring talks from prominent industry leaders. Additionally, you can attend educational breakout sessions led by innovative marketing, sales, and customer success practitioners.
- Networking Opportunities: Marketers, salespeople, and customer success pros.
- Location: Boston, USA
- Date: September 3–6, 2019
- Register for Inbound.
Digital Sales World
- Value Add: The Digital Sales World is all about staying updated on the latest trends, technologies, tips, and strategies to boost your organization’s performance and revenue.
- Networking Opportunities: Sales professionals and leaders.
- Locations: London (UK), Texas (USA), Massachusetts (USA), Dublin (Ireland)
- Dates: May 14, June 13, September 12, December 3, 2019; respectively
- Register for Digital Sales World.
- Value Add: Dreamforce is an annual user conference hosted by Salesforce.com. The conference boasts of having executed 2,700+ breakout sessions, training and certification opportunities, hands-on demos, and hundreds of partners and solutions.
- Networking Opportunities: Thought leaders, industry pioneers, and IT professionals.
- Location: San Francisco, USA
- Date: November 19-22, 2019
- Register for the Dreamforce.
- Value Add: SiriusDecisions Summit is all about top trends and opportunities B2B leaders need to know. Stay informed to take action and your business future-proof.
- Networking Opportunities: Community of sales, marketing, and product innovators, and trendsetters.
- Location: Texas, USA
- Date: May 5 – 8, 2019
- Register for theSiriusDecisions Summit.
Skift Global Forum
- Value Add: Skift Global Forum conducts premier travel conferences to keep you updated about trends in the global travel industry. Expect curated sessions topics and discussions around creating and defining the future of travel.
- Networking Opportunities: Top marketers, strategists, and technologists in the industry.
- Location: New York, USA
- Date: September 18-19, 2019
- Register for the Skift Global Forum.
The Sales Development Conference
- Value Add: The Sales Development Conference features general session presentations, fireside chats, and panel discussions lead by world-renowned Sales Development experts.
- Networking opportunities: VPs, Directors, and Managers of Sales Development, along with SDRs, Marketers, C-Level Execs, Owners and VC’s.
- Location: San Francisco, USA
- Date: August 23, 2019
- Register for the Sales Development Conference.
So, where are you headed?
Don’t forget to add the dates to your calendar or bookmark this blogpost, for future reference.