The advanced search gives you an in-depth view of all the important metrics associated with Reports. You can go one step further and export the information as an Excel or CSV for further analysis or for reporting to your team.
To use the advanced search option:
1) Select the 'Approvals/Verify/History' option under the Reports tab in the left panel.
2) Click on the 'Filter' option right next to the search box on the top right corner.
3) Two sets of additional fields will now be available to use as a search criteria i.e. user fields & report fields
4) You can select multiple search options to view reports to Approve/to Verify/in History based on the required user and report fields and click on Apply Filters.
5) Once the search result is available as per the required criteria, you can select the user and take the necessary action on the page you are present.
6) You can also export the details in any of the below formats to analyze the expenses based on
User fields like location, department, level (and/or)
Report fields like approved date, policy violation, flagged, etc.