When an advance request is sent back/rejected by your approver, the request is automatically moved to 'Inquiry' state.
You will also receive an email notification when your request is sent back along with the reason as entered by your approver.
You can then make the necessary changes and resubmit the request for approval.
To resubmit a request
- Navigate to ' Advances' on your fyle account
- Open the request under the 'INQUIRY' state
- Edit the request and click on 'Resubmit'
- You can also view the reason for sending back your advance in the audit trail. To view the audit trail, simply toggle to 'Comments' on the receipts section of the request, check the 'Check Audit Trail' option.
- The state is not once again changed to 'SUBMITTED'
- An email notification is sent to your approver upon resubmitting your request.