Apart from approving an advance request, you have the option of sending the request back, and editing the request along with the provision to add / remove approvers. On the right side, you will find the request’s trail of the approval, send back and edit history.
To Send Back an advance request
- Open the pending request
- Click on the 'Send Back'
- Enter the reason for sending the request back.
- The request state is automatically changed to 'INQUIRY'
- An email notification is sent to the user along with the reason stated for rejecting the request.
- The audit trail on the right side captures the history of the advance request including comments and reasons entered for sending back.
- Open a pending request.
- Click on 'Edit'
- Make the necessary changes and click 'SAVE'
- On clicking save, you will be prompted to enter the reason for making changes on the request.
- An email notification is sent to the user about the edit along with the reason. The same is also capture in the audit trail of the advance request.