Administrators now have the ability to define Holidays on Fyle. This feature can be utilised to define policies and specify the days on which expenses cannot be claimed by employees.
Head over to Settings > Holidays to specify the holidays applicable for your organisation. The holidays can be configured for different locations as well.
To Add a Holiday
- Login to your Fyle account.
- Click on Settings
- Navigate to Holidays tab
- Click on "Add Holiday" button
- Enter the Holiday Name, Location, Date
- Click Save
- You can also use Date Range to select continuous holidays and select the start and end date.
Design policy on holidays
Using policies you can either restrict/flag or mark violations when expenses are claimed on a holiday. To set-up a policy around this:
- Goto Settings
- Navigate to Policies>Expenses
- Click on + New Policy
- Enter the Description
- Select Expenses spent on weekend/holiday cannot be claimed under Policy Conditions
- Select the required actions when the policy is violated, ie.
- Flagging the expense
- Show popup on violation
- Critical policy violation(wherein users will not be able to save the expense), or
- Add additional approver
- After selecting all the required conditions, click on Save