You can conveniently create and save draft reports on the mobile app, just like the way you create draft reports on the web-app. Draft reports are not routed for approval automatically, until you submit it for approval.
Here's how you can create and save a draft report on the mobile app:
- Log into your Fyle account on the mobile app
- Choose the expenses you want to add to the draft report from the Expenses page
- You will see an option to save a draft report
5. Name your draft report so that you can follow the above steps to add future expenses and link it to the draft report
6. Once all your expenses are added to the draft report, you can use the "Submit Report" option to have the report submitted to your approver