Long wait is over now! Auto reminder functionality is now available to the Admins, through which you can setup automatic reminders to be sent to employees for the following cases,
- To Unverified Employees
- Unfyled in last 30 days
Expenses & Reports
- Unreported Expenses
- Unapproved Reports
- Pending Advance Settlement
- Unapproved Advances
- Unapproved Trips
- Closure of Trips
- Booking/Cancellation of Transportation Requests
- Booking/Cancellation of Hotel Requests
- To Match Corporate Card Expenses
The reminders can be scheduled to be sent as weekly or monthly emails to users, based on the requirement. You can choose the date and time for when you require the reminder to be sent and you also have an option to add a custom message of your own.
How to set up Automatic Reminders:
- Go to Settings page and navigate to Auto Reminders tab
- Click on Add Reminder button
- Select the reminder options from the drop down
- Set Reminder Type as "Weekly" or "Monthly"
- Select Date, Time and Enter Reminder Message
The reminder message can be personalised for each kind of reminder
- After completing all the steps, click Save
All set, reminders will now be sent out automatically and you will not require to send out anymore manual reminders from the Dashboard!