Often Corporate Card transactions are assigned to users by the organization's finance team. As a Fyler, you can create an expense against any Unclassified Transaction, so that you can provide the supporting details in the expense as required by your finance team You can follow the steps mentioned below:
Navigate to the Unclassified section under the Cards tab on the left-hand panel of your dashboard.
Click on the Classify Transaction button against any transaction.
3. Click on the Create Expense button from the pop-up menu.
4. Fill all the necessary details (Date, Amount, Merchant) and other mandatory fields required by your company and click on the Save button.
5. The application will create an expense and match it with this transaction. And the transaction will move to Classified Transactions section. Click on the transaction to view the expense details ( Expense ID, Spend Date, Amount, Date of the transaction) etc.
6. In case this expense was created by mistake:
- If you would like to unmatch the expense, you can click on the Unmatch Expense button or
- If it was a personal transaction then you can click on the Classify as Personal button.
7. Click on the Okay button if no changes need to be made.