"Teamwork makes the dream work," as the expression goes.
Whether online or in-person, working together allows for new ideas and enables organizations to achieve their objectives more successfully. That's why productivity-boosting collaboration tools are so valuable for the office.
Collaborative software have transitioned from a nice-to-have to a critical aspect of company's digital strategy, especially post-COVID-19, as the culture of hybrid working becomes more common.
But what are the characteristics of an effective means of group collaboration? Are any of the premium subscriptions worth a shot?
We've selected the finest solutions based on several essential criteria, such as messaging capabilities and user-friendliness, to address these questions. Let's dive in!
When it comes to cost reporting and reimbursement cooperation, Fyle is a great expense management software option. In addition, the software is cloud-based making it ideal for remote teams.
Fyle takes care of the tedious reporting, monitoring, and controlling of business expenses across the organization. It also has a robust data extraction feature that makes employee expense reporting easy.
Gone are the days where Finance teams and approvers had to run behind employees to submit or correct expense reports. With Fyle Finance teams can always have a bird's eye view over all employee expenses making the process effortless and compliant.
Fyle also has an excellent real-time policy engine that checks and ensures only policy-compliant expenses get through. This means no out-of-policy expenses, expense fraud, or manual errors persist within your company at no added efforts or costs.
Here's why Fyle is the ideal expense management software:
- There is a variety of simple methods for tracking expenses
- OCR-enabled scanning of receipts in real-time
- Tracking expenses for transportation, per diems, and cash advances is simple
- On-the-fly corporate credit card reconciliations
- Audit trails for all spending and expense reports that are completely digital
- Checks on every spending to make sure they are in accordance with established corporate policies
- HRMS and accounting systems are seamlessly integrated
- Workflows for approving expenses that are both automated and configurable
- Accurate data analysis of all business expenses and expense data across expense categories, departments, top spenders, top violators, and more
ProofHub is one of the easiest ways to collaborate with your team on the web. It has built-in chat software that brings all conversations together. Additionally, there is a designated area for real-time discussions. Additionally, ProofHub offers an online proofreading solution created exclusively for teams to improve communication on creative work.
ProofHub also seamlessly allows users to share files, add colleagues for quick reviews and approvals. Users can also post comments, highlight changes using markup tools, and much more.
ProofHub is a great alternative for small businesses because of its:
- Streamlined project management
- Kanban boards and simple processes to make your job easier
- Customizable reporting and responsibilities are a bonus
- Gantt charts and project schedules are available
- File sharing and online collaborations made easy
- Convenient third-party synchronizations
Chanty's finest qualities are its simplicity, strength, and efficiency. For small businesses looking to improve communication between their staff, Chanty is a straightforward tool.
Chanty's AI system, which anticipates your reaction as you talk, is one of its most impressive features. You can also use Chanty to make audio and video calls using the app's built-in features. In addition, the built-in task organizer makes it easy to organize your work.
Here are other reasons why Chanty is an ideal choice for small businesses:
- Keeping track of crucial information with teambooks
- Pins and Twitter mentions integration
- Board view for all tasks for an easier overview
- Access and responsibilities made easy
- Discussions in threads
- Chatting via voice messages
Monday.com has quickly risen to prominence as a go-to platform for corporate team communication. The software is a multi-award winner for its ability to automate monotonous tasks and stands out from the competition. It's also an excellent HR management software that gives greater visibility into employees’ day-to-day performance.
The discussion board on Monday.com is one of the several tools available to encourage teamwork. It has a built-in time tracking tool that allows users to track project deadlines and job dependencies easily. In addition, it also comes with project templates to save time spent on building them from scratch.
The software also comes with many valuable integrations, making tedious tasks more manageable. These features make Monday.com an excellent choice for small companies on a budget.
Here are a few of Monday.com's most popular features:
- Dashboards provide an overview of the project
- Deadlines are visible to all members
- Streamlined team assigning and group messaging
- It offers 4,000+ app integrations
Slack has become an integral part of the workplace communication landscape over the last few years. Slack is renowned as a basic, no-nonsense solution for team productivity and collaboration.
You can use Slack to create communication channels, or you can automate your communication and everyday tasks using this app. You can also browse all of your discussions quickly and easily with this app's search feature.
Slack has many notable features that include:
- Automation of mundane tasks
- Audio-video conferencing
- Sharing files over the internet
- Notifications in real-time
- An efficient search function
- Routing and recording of phone calls
On this list, Trello is one of the most popular collaboration platforms known for its simplicity and convenience.
The Kanban approach to project collaboration is brought into reality by Trello. Users can add tasks and assign them to employees. Users can also move tasks from one stage to another as the project progresses. This way, everyone stays in the loop, no matter the distance.
Take a look at some of Trello's most popular features:
- Easily drag-and-drop task management
- Organizing and storing documents
- Labels, tags, and comments are easily visible
- A database of task records
- Data filtering
- Daily activity logs
With OSlash, you can transform your most-used links and snippets into handy shortcuts. It combines the powers of a link management tool with those of a text expander to help you fly through work.
It skyrockets productivity by saving over 10 hours a week on repetitive busywork — for you and your team. OSlash helps teams of all sizes navigate, manage, and share information at lightning speed.
Here are some of its best features:
1. Launcher to navigate your tabs, history, and shortcuts in one place
2. Omnibox Search to surface the right information right when you need it
3. Snippets to cut repetitive typing, automate canned responses, and populate your messages in one click
4. Autocomplete to auto-link your shortcuts for faster sharing in emails and text editors
5. Collections to group your related shortcuts together for faster access
As its name suggests, Filestage is an app for collaborating on files. It is designed to make the inspection and approval of files more efficient.
Filestage saves companies time, money, and effort as it eliminates the need to move between different apps constantly.
With Filestage, users can work collaboratively on images, audio files, videos, and even PDF documents. Moreover, as the software comes with efficient task management features, users don't have to use numerous applications to get the job done. The software also allows for seamless integrations with Google Sheets, making storing and transferring data a breeze.
Let's take a glimpse at some of the best things Filestage has to offer:
- File version management
- Integrated to-do lists
- Real-time collaboration
- The ability to leave comments without signing up
- Exporting comments
- Branding that is tailored to your company's needs
- Third-party integrations
Flock is a great collaboration platform that brings all the elements of team cooperation under one platform for small companies. You name it: screen sharing, audio, video conferencing, universal search; it has it all.
According to the company's website, all elements of team cooperation will be brought together by Flock.
Flock is the one-stop shop for task management, note sharing, polling, and so much more. Small companies may also benefit from a wide range of additional capabilities, such as:
- Voice notes
- File sharing
- User permissions
- Admin controls
With ClickUp, you can manage basic to complicated projects and boost team cooperation. ClickUp is a popular choice for small to medium-sized teams across a wide range of sectors because it fosters team openness and provides a lot of configurable capabilities.
With ClickUp's built-in Chat view, you can keep your hybrid and remote teams together with instant chat, collaborative editing in Docs, multiple task assignees, and much more.
The Clip feature, ClickUp's in-app screen recorder, also allows you to record your screen while you're working on a job and assign it to a specific member of your team.
Watchers, Profiles, Image and PDF Annotation, and a Global Time Tracker are just some of the significant elements for remote collaboration that help you to keep track of the time spent on tasks and billable hours.
See what makes ClickUp a great solution for remote teams:
- Multiple views, including a workload view
- Real-time reporting and team insights
- Editing in a group setting with detection and identification
- The ability to link more than 1,000 free applications
As an IT helpdesk platform for contemporary enterprises, Freshservice simplifies and automates internal IT operations.
Customers, workers, and other stakeholders will be more loyal to a company that uses an ITSM platform like Freshservice.
Freshservice enables your IT staff to swiftly respond to service outages, security risks, and other urgent issues by working together with customers and each other.
Freshservice has several useful features, including:
- Remote case and incident management for IT issues
- A repository of data and knowledge
- Employee portal for self-service and remote onboarding
- A catalog of services
- An asset management feature that keeps track of all your assets
Sotrender is a tool which allows you to track your company's social media performance. Make sure everyone in your team is on the same page, and understands how far they are from achieving set goals and targets.
Additionally, with Sotrender Ads, tracking and analyzing Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns became much easier. Monitoring ads is even more important, that’s why having access to a reliable tool and nicely visualized data is crucial. Yes, you no longer have to do that with the use of an exelish table in Facebook Ads Manager.
On top of that, by using Sotrender one can:
- generate quick and professional reports summarizing paid or organic social media results, literally in a few minutes,
- benchmark company results against selected competitors or the whole industry - find out how fast your competitors are growing, what their engagement and ads costs are.
In the post-COVID reality, social media channels are more important than ever before method of communication, that’s why you should have instant access to all your social KPIs and manage all social media in one place.
Signeasy is an eSignature software that helps small business owners sign and sends documents for signature with just a few clicks. No matter where you are or what time zone you are in, you can easily collect signatures for important documents and close deals on the same day. As a business owner, you don’t have to worry about staying close to a printer or a scanner; Signeasy gets the work done for you. As the easiest eSignature solution on the market, Signeasy offers a 14-day free trial for its Business Plan (plus extra time upon request).
Here are the advantages to using an eSignature Solution like Signeasy:
- Get stuff done – and fast
Using electronic signature software is the quickest way to sign and complete documents. Faster approvals mean faster payments, creating powerful momentum behind your business.
- Simplify your paperwork processes
An electronic signature solution can cut your multi-step paperwork processes down to a few simple clicks. Say goodbye to printers and scanners, and say hello to a streamlined digital workflow.
- Choose security, legality, and reliability
Signeasy complies with the American ESIGN Act, the EU’s eIDAS regulation, and other electronic signature legislation, so you can always sign with peace of mind.
- Go paperless, save money
Electronic signatures leave more money in your pocket. By going paperless, Signeasy customers have collectively saved nearly $100 million and 18 million sheets of paper.
Kipwise is a company knowledge management tool with built-in workflows and AI knowledge suggestions to help teams share internal knowledge efficiently. Using their real-time collaborative editor with rich embedding options, your team can edit the same doc at the same time to create visually appealing documentation easily.
Some key features that help remote teams enable a better internal knowledge flow:
- Powerful integrations including Slack, Chrome, Trello, Airtable and more
- Content review flow to ensure content is always up-to-date and verified
- Q&A flow to grow the knowledge base automatically
- Mandatory readings to ensure important content is read
- Analytics to help you identify knowledge gaps in your team
- AI knowledge suggestions to deliver knowledge to your teammates automatically
When it comes to communication, collaboration, task management and project management all knitted together in a tight little bow, nTask is a class apart.
Suitable for every type of business, the application is an incredible tool that allows you to make sure that all of the tasks and activities that are a part of the project development process are well tracked and managed.
This helps you to increase team productivity, and with the team members constantly in communication with each other via comments, and other collaborative features on the nTask dashboard, you really can’t go wrong by choosing it as your daily driver.
Here are some of the features that nTask has to offer to its users around the world.
- Keeping track of tasks and processes in the dashboard
- Keeping track of all of the meetings and other collaborations that happen within the app, in the interface
- Gantt charts and Kanban boards for a better view of the project development process
- Chatting via comments
- Risk management to make sure that there are no risks and scope creeps associated with the project
- Time management to track the time associated with the tasks and processes being performed as part of the project development process
With Cuttles, business planning has never been easier. The fully guided and customizable business planning software makes it effortless to build, expand, and showcase great business ideas, no matter the starting point.
Create professional business plans, make budgets and financial forecasts, showcase your team, and create a pitch that's sure to get funding.
With the collaboration features, you can plan and grow a successful business as a team, making it perfect for small businesses and remote teams.
Cuttles is an excellent business planning tool for small businesses and startups:
- Structure and validate your business idea and pitch it to potential investors or partners
- Showcase your team and what they have to offer
- Fully interactive and guided business plan
- Simplified and easy to understand budgets & financials
- Collaborative features for teams to work through the business planning process together
Scalefusion is a cloud-based Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution designed to help IT admins of diverse industries simplify their remote management. It offers versatile features for efficient device management, monitoring, security and provisioning. With Scaleufusion, your IT admins can push public and in-house applications from the Google PlayStore, Apple App Store, Windows Business Store and Scalefusion Enterprise Store on your large device fleets.
You can also share content files and folders of various formats with your remotely located employees instantly.Ideal for company-owned devices or BYOD management, Scalefusion MDM helps businesses can streamline their remote management and collaboration with extensive device reports, a comprehensive overview of device usage and enterprise policy violation, instant assistance in the form of remote troubleshooting.
What makes Scalefusion the ideal tool to manage your remote teams:
- Over the air app distribution on multiple devices.
- Ability to allow or block selective websites and applications for better productivity.
- Instant file and document sharing for remote collaboration.
- Ability to push content files of diverse formats on unattended devices.
- Tracking real-time locations of employees' devices for better visibility.
- Ability to obtain comprehensive reports based on device usage and performance.
- A comprehensive summary of the entire device inventory.
- Ability to execute instant remote troubleshooting to reach out to employees and fix device issues quickly.
zipBoard is a digital content review tool to accelerate content & creative reviews. Easily share digital assets and collect in-context feedback on websites, courses, videos, PDF documents. Your team members, clients, and other stakeholders will love zipBoard's easy-to-use proofing tools for faster approval and production.
Key features to accelerate your digital content review process:
- Review all digital content - Add multiple media types in the same project for reviews. Static websites, web apps, eLearning courses, zipped SCORM, HTML5, PDF documents, PNG images, MP4 videos
- Visual Reviews - zipBoard captures all the details using screenshots and environment details to help reproduce the bugs easily. Rather than requesting a screen share call, easily reproduce the shared feedback.
- Convert feedback to tasks - View feedback received from clients and stakeholders in context and convert it to actionable, trackable tasks for internal teams
- Easily filter tasks - Filter tasks based on report fields. Easily hide or show fields and bulk edit tasks to manage multiple tasks at once
19. Troop Messenger
Small businesses and start-ups frequently make the mistake of choosing inefficient tools over efficient tools, assuming that the latter will cost more and be more complex in terms of functionality. However, not every popular tool is expensive and difficult to use. For example, the popular office chat app Troop Messenger is recognized for its variety of features, but it is also cost-effective and user-friendly, allowing anyone, regardless of technical skills, to use it easily, thanks to its intuitive UI.
Troop Messenger was one of the few applications that aided distant teams during the pandemic, while other companies' workflows were disrupted by inefficient communication methods. The main issue with remote work is security; evidently, a few hackers hacked the data of a few remote teams whose tools couldn't give the necessary protection. To emphasize, Troop Messenger is a defense-validated tool that is already in use by defense agencies in a few of the world's most powerful nations, as well as a few political parties. Government agencies chose this tool other than software, B2B, and other domains. You can estimate how secure Troop Messenger is.
It's a full-featured team collaboration platform with capabilities including HD audio/video calling, texting, file sharing, screen sharing, remote access, audio/video conference, live location tracking, and more. As a result, depending on your everyday activities, your remote teams won't have to switch between multiple tools.
Here are some of the highlights or benefits of using Troop Messenger:
- Everything, including your data, chatting, calls, conferences, business meetings, webinars, and so on, will be protected.
- Your team doesn’t have to work on multiple tools based on the requirements since it has every required feature.
- Troop Messenger is integrated with Zapier.
- With Troop Messenger on your side, you'll never need to explore alternatives again because its unique and other features are capable of meeting current and future market demands.
- Safe & reliable tool.
ScreenRec is a simple but powerful remote team communication tool that helps team members from all over share ideas, report bugs, exchange feedback, assign tasks, create tutorials, and so much more.
ScreenRec is a great alternative to emailing or scheduling numerous virtual meetings. How? Because you won’t need to type long messages or disrupt everyone’s day in order to explain something that could be explained in a 5-minute recording with ScreenRec.
It doesn’t get simpler than this. Just press Alt+S and you’re recording. Built on top of the all-in-one business video platform, StreamingVideoProvider, ScreenRec comes with advanced encryption and other security features to protect your privacy.
Here are some of ScreenRec’s best features:
- Record your screen, audio, microphone, and webcam and share immediately with the automatic link
- Grab screenshots, annotate them, and paste them as images or links
- Allows for asynchronous communication to help your team stay focused and productive
- Record in crystal-clear 4k quality
- Unlimited recoding
- No watermark
- Absolutely free
Teamwork is a project management software that gives you the tools and reports you need to maximize your time. Manage all your tasks in one place and never miss a billable minute again. Solve problems faster with instant chat and spend less time in email. No matter the job, Teamwork has templates to help you get it done. Whether you or your client is in marketing, operations, creative, engineering, or IT we’ve got you covered.
Teamwork key features:
- Collaborate with your clients in real-time
- Automate your workflows and processes from one place
- Get a panoramic view of where all your projects stand
- Define your goals and monitor the progress of your project
- Create tasks and sub-tasks to break down your workload
InEvent is a dynamic audio-video solution that has the ability to create, recreate and customize a variety of virtual interactions ranging from Webinars, to live broadcasts, panel discussions, summits, networking sessions, conferences, and spanning across the pharmaceutical, educational, corporate, and event tech industries.
The platform has cutting-edge mobile technology to make interactions and engagements with your attendee’s whole new levels with quizzes, gamification, interactive newsfeed questions, networking, and agenda.
Users can edit real-time videos in simultaneous collaboration without uploading files or using any external software. Its cloud-based platform will host your files and enable your access from anywhere.
The platform provides cloud based servers being a repository for your video files and also marketing and analytics features to give an all in one solution to the clients. With InEvent, you can:
- Have a Control room, simultaneous RTMP sessions, sponsor trade shows and video conferencing breakout rooms.
- Manage your information with CRM, integration, and data management.
- Get accurate and detailed reports organization-wide.
- You can leverage the Live Studio to experience state-of-the-art broadcast streaming during team meetings, webinars, and events.
- In-built file repository to store meeting files and minutes which can be retrieved for future use.
- On-demand streaming of past meetings and events.
- Speakers can dial in to join sessions using their mobile phones, from any part of the world
Paperturn is a great online flipbook software which allows you and your team to work together on your digital publications, whether that be magazines, catalogs, guides, brochures or annual reports. You can work collaboratively with your team and set permissions for each person based on their role. There are three different permission types to choose from - viewer (can only view the account), editor (can make changes to the publications on the account), and admin (can access everything on the account, including billing.)
Easily create corporate, digital documents with your team!
24. Adobe Express
Adobe Express is a free photo and design tool that allows you to create whatever you need in one place with simple tools. In addition, it is available on both web and mobile.
It enables you to remove background, animate text, add your brand, and much more. Additionally, you can quickly apply Adobe Photoshop effects and resize material for every social media platform with just a few touches. Also, with the capabilities provided by Adobe Acrobat, you can print and distribute PDF documents and share logos, fonts, and other brand aspects with your team.
Let's have a look at Adobe's benefits:
- Includes thousands of unique templates and design assets so you can create content that always stands out
- Easy access to the Adobe Stock royalty-free photo collection with millions of on-trend and seasonal images
- It saves time because of the ready-made templates that come in handy
- It enables easy sharing of fonts, logos, and other brand elements with team members, as all tools are in one place
One of the leading end-to-end video platforms, StoryXpress offers an entire suite of video tools for businesses that use videos for their sales, marketing, customer support, and HR teams.
Right from screen and webcam recording, video editing, unlimited ad-free video hosting, and advanced analytics to unlimited video storage and leading SaaS integrations, this tool comes as a blessing to businesses across the world. With customer support being of their biggest strengths, the tool also provides lightning fast query resolution.
Here are a few most popular features of StoryXpress:
- Screen recording and webcam recording
- Unlimited ad-free hosting
- Advanced video analytics
- Video player and advance video page customization with ability to add call to action button inside the video
VistaCreate (formerly Crello) is one of the most popular online graphic design tools. Various types of content can be created with it by graphic designers, social media managers, bloggers, marketing professionals, and entrepreneurs. You can create your designs easily and affordably.VistaCreate offers a variety of templates that you can customize or create from scratch. You can create amazing designs using over 50,000 animated templates, which are updated every week. They also offer an image background remover tool which you can get it here. VistaCreate is available for free, or you can upgrade to the Pro plan for more functionality.
- You can edit, resize, and remove the background from images easily.
- Stunning visuals can be created by editing video content and adding sounds and music.
- More than 50 million free media files are available to you, including premium images and clipart.
- In addition to the web version, VistaCreate is also available for iOS and Android devices.
27. Movavi Video Editor
Movavi Video Editor is video editing software for Windows and Mac users. Whether you’re a professional team, YouTube creators, or amateur filmmakers looking to free up some time for more creative pursuits, Movavi Video Editor is perfect for you.Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface, wide selection of tools, and support for the most popular video, audio, and image formats make it a great free video editor for creating professional-looking videos. Some features of Movavi Video Editor include:
- Basic editing like trimming, cutting, rotating, and merging videos.
- Advanced features include AI noise reduction, upscaling and background remover, PiP mode, color correction, audio enhancement tools, and much more.
- You can apply various filters, special effects, transitions, and titles to your videos.
- A media bin and built-in library of soundtracks, music, and overlays are available to you.
- Movavi Video Editor is also a great trailer maker which enables you to create spectacular movie trailers, intros, and outros.
Apart from Adobe Express, Wepik is a free graphic design tool with a wide range of features and integrations. It provides users with a powerful suite of tools to create and customize images, graphics, and videos. Wepik has released its own tool to generate images from text, making it easier than ever to create dynamic and eye-catching visuals. With Wepik, you can customize templates, add logos and illustrations, and even create videos with its video maker.
29. ProProfs Project
ProProfs Project is an exceptional collaboration tool for small businesses with a remote workforce. The tool is user-friendly, and everyone instantly adapts to it for everyday work management. So remote team members can access project dashboards anytime, eliminating the need to ping them to delegate new task responsibilities constantly.
The tool’s impressive project views, like Gantt, Kanban, and Calendar views, allow you to visualize the project schedule and monitor task progress in real-time. Also, you can exchange feedback via task comments and share relevant task files within the tool.
ProProfs’ rich project reports help you gain insights into the project and team performance, helping you stay on top of everything happening within projects. This way, you can quickly access key project metrics, enabling informed business decisions.
A few key features of ProProfs Project are:
- Milestone tracking via Gantt charts
- Shared calendar to plan tasks
- Task prioritization using tags
- Timesheets for individual team members
- Quick customization of workflows
- Anytime, anywhere access via the mobile app
SimplyMeet.me offering a simplified and powerful solution that streamlines your meeting scheduling process. Whether you're a solopreneur juggling multiple clients or a growing company with interdepartmental meetings, sales teams, and HR requirements, SimplyMeet.me has you covered.
Whether you need to schedule one-on-one meetings with clients or coordinate team gatherings, SimplyMeet.me offers a user-friendly platform that makes collaboration a breeze. Embrace the power of hassle-free scheduling, freeing up your valuable time to focus on what truly matters – growing your business.
Stay professional, time-efficient, and client-oriented by allowing your clients to self-book appointments with you.
Here are a few of SimplyMeet.me’s most popular features:
- Calendar Sync: Connect Google, Outlook/Office 365, iCloud, Zimbra, Zoho, and other CalDAV solutions. Choose an all-in meeting scheduler to rule them all.
- Schedule video conferences: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Whereby, or Google Meet integration generates a unique video conference link for every meeting.
- Accept Payments: Wide range of payment processors to handle payments from your clients.
- Time Slots in Email: Share available meeting times with clients and colleagues
- Notifications: Send email reminders and follow-ups. Use your own Nexmo or Twilio account to send text reminders (SMS)
- TimeZone: Automatically detects timezones while clients schedule meetings
Connecteam is a one business solution to manage, train, and communicate with all employees. With this work schedule app, you can do all business operations to get things done quickly and digital.
This easy-to-use admin dashboard is your everyday tool as a manager. Connecteam allows you to add features to your employee app, create content, run and export reports, modify admin access, and supervise all employees from a single place.
Additionally, you can automatically track and measure everything in your company app and make all data clearly visible and actionable. Connecteam will simplify work communication and effortlessly keep everyone on the same page.
Check out Connecteam's best features:
- Time Clock
- Task Management
- Employee Communication
- Forms and Checklists
- HR and People Management
When it comes to seamless audio content creation collaboration, Podcastle for Teams is your go-to solution. Designed to simplify teamwork within your agency, this AI-powered platform revolutionizes podcast creation.
With Podcastle for Teams, you can streamline your workflow and make audio creation a breeze with the following features:
- Real-Time Editing and Feedback: Podcastle for Teams enables real-time editing and feedback, allowing your team to collaborate effortlessly.Comment on work-in-progress projects and tap into the combined knowledge of your team
- All-in-One Workspace: Frustrated with the complexity of managing various podcasting tools and platforms? Podcastle for Teams simplifies your podcasting process with a shared, user-friendly workspace that takes care of all your needs in one place.
- Customizable Permissions: Not all team members require full access to every facet of your podcast projects. Podcastle for Teams empowers you to precisely control access to various projects, guaranteeing that each individual views only the relevant content.
33. Service Provider Pro
Service Provider Pro is the most popular tool among agencies and service providers who rely on team collaboration. Thanks to the client portal software, teams can invite external collaborators, communicate with them via internal notes, and handle all communication and file exchange in one central place.Tasks make project management seamless as every task can be assigned to a team member, and even have its own due date. Besides that, SPP.co integrates with popular automation tools such as Zapier, supports webhooks, and has an API for those looking to build more advanced workflows.
Service Provider Pro’s most popular features include:
- Automatically assign orders to team members
- In-app, email & push notifications
- Store and organize files
- Tag and filter capabilities for orders
- Canned responses for improved messaging
- Many native third-party integrations
- White label option
Collecting feedback and data is crucial for remote jobs. If you need to collect feedback with forms, surveys, or quizzes in a short period of time, then forms.app is an excellent choice. With over 4000 ready-made templates and an AI form generator feature, you can easily create anything you want without any coding or hassle.
You can use forms.app to gather feedback from team members or clients through custom surveys and to conduct employee satisfaction surveys to assess the remote work experience. Thanks to its advanced reporting system, you can obtain detailed analysis and statistics from your responses.
In addition, you can use forms.app to plan events and onboarding/offboarding processes at the company. It makes things easier for you with its more than 500 third-party integrations. It ensures seamless data flow and reduces the employees' workload.
Take a look at some of forms.app's most popular features:
- Payments and signature collection
- Advanced customization option
- AI form generator feature
- Conditional logic
- Mobile application
Finally, the takeaway
When we talk about collaborative tools in the work environment we cannot forget about tools that help us to generate team feeling. Nailted is the employee engagement tool for People and HR teams that, through light feedback loops, facilitates continuous improvement and helps you reinforce your company culture, offering your people the best possible employee experience. Create a safe space for your people: Normalizing feedback is key to reinforce the emotional security of your employees. Make feedback the center of your culture by sending automated periodic surveys.
Make sure everyone feels that their work is recognized: Foster a positive culture through employee-to-employee recognition. Increase motivation, promote friendships and boost people alignment. Seek to develop the full potential of your people: Involve your employees in their own growth process to promote a culture based on trust and transparency. Make use of the feedback collected in check-ins and 360 to identify interests, strengths and areas for improvement. Involve managers in your People strategy: Lean on team leaders to drive engagement. Encourage them to hold 1:1 meetings to learn about the state of their teams, detect conflicts early and increase the trust employees place in their managers.Understand your people better: Exploit the potential of People Analytics to detect how to improve your employees' experience. Collect data from multiple sources such as an online or offline survey and 1:1 meetings to work directly on the eNPS, satisfaction and well-being of your people.
It's worth the effort to carefully choose the best solutions for your organization. The right tools will result in improved productivity and communication. It will also build the base for establishing better remote teams.
Online collaboration tool subscriptions can simplify your processes, save you time, and ultimately boost your sales, whether you require mobile or desktop-based solutions.
We hope you use the information in this article to get a sense of the options available for aligning your internal tasks with what you want your software lineup to look like.